Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Colm!

Colm's Cars B-Day cake!

Pretty Kievah in her beautiful dress :)

Kieran with my 70 optical zoom video camera taking a close up on his iphone:

Colm and his friends blowing out his candles:

Don't ask me how, but Adam was studying for his Chemistry final in the middle of the mayhem:

Opening presents:



Colm and his girlfriend :)



Pinata panic!



Corkscrewing SpongeBob (I don't know, ask Kieran!!)

Anybody want a present?!?

Checkin' out his Paper Jamz guitar:

Trying to put the batteries in the guitar. Michael asked me to re-take the pic so everyone could pose. As you can see Kurt was thrilled....LOL:


Jammin':

The Uncle Kurt fan club:





2 comments:

Sue said...

I see Adam didn't last long without his facial hair. It wouldn't be Adam without it.

Fiona said...

LOVE THESE - Thanks!!