Thursday, April 02, 2009

Prankster!



I should have known I was in for trouble! I heard Adam at the computer on April Fools' Eve looking up different pranks to play for April Fools' Day....shoulda' known....but didn't.....

I couldn't squeeze any toothpaste out of my toothpaste container OR get anything out of my body wash yesterday morning when I got in the shower. I fought and fought to get toothpaste out of the container, I had both hands on it squeezing the might out of it. I ran hot water over the opening figuring there was toothpaste clogged in it....I stuck one of my toothbrush bristles in the opening, it seemed like all was fine, but.......nothing worked. Fortunately, I had an unopened container of toothpaste that I turned to...and had no problems!

Then I get in the shower, try to squeeze my Pomegranate Soft Soap out of the bottle......nothing. I'm like, 'What the heck?!?!?' How could this be? What are the chances?!?!!?

ADAM!!!!!!!!!

(He fessed up to me last night that he had put saran wrap in both the toothpaste and the body soap which prevented anything from coming out. In addition, had he not overslept yesterday morning, he had planned on switching all the drawers around in the kitchen! Gotta love 'im!!)

No comments: