Thursday, January 03, 2008

Top (!!!) Chefs

Tonite, Sarah, Karlie and Alyssa got together at our house, picked a recipe out of one of our recipe books, went to Wegman's for their groceries, then made a gourmet meal! As of this minute (midnight), they are sitting in front of the TV playing Guitar Hero on Playstation! This is after watching the movie Rent. And they still have their dessert to eat!


Sarah at the mushrooms, Alyssa with the chicken, Karlie supervising!


From (L) to (R): Sarah, Alyssa & Karlie (it's sparkling soda...LOL!)


Clockwise from top left: Sweet and Sour Chicken, sauteed mushrooms, Jasmine rice (Not a very colorful presentation...ha ha!!)


The mess they made that I'M NOT going to clean up!


See the 'sucker' written on my forehead?!?!?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

come on... u know u LOVE dishes!! that chicken looks yummy...can u maybe share the recipe??

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

I JUST saw this and I laughed so hard! Thanks for making my day!