Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!



To all my loyal readers, I thank you for supporting and reading my blog. Just knowing that so many people read Nephron News, makes it all worthwhile! To all my faithful commenters, thank you even more! Your comments mean so much to me and makes it even more worthwhile to me!

It seems that wherever I go, I have someone tell me that they read Nephron News. I even have some international readers (OK, so it's extended family from Ireland...LOL!!).

I wish you all a blessed Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year! And thank you all!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Merry Christmas to you Michele and your family. I hope you also have a very blessed christmas and healthy New Year.

I do enjoy reading and looking at your pictures. I especially enjoy the animal pics, because I love all animals.

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

I love reading too! It's been a delight knowing you and your family (and to see Alyssa grow up to become a smart young woman)-so of course I check in often. I hope i will have a similar relationship with my boys (& nieces) as you do. I also love the interesting tidbits you post! Let's Pray for a Blessed New Year for All!

sajmom said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too-although I don't actually know your family, I feel like I do a little bit from reading your blog and looking at it's pictures.
I particularly enjoy the extra links or information posts, and I share your love of beauty in nature(or taking pictures of it!)