Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Hate To Be The One To Tell You This...

That's what Alyssa was greeted with earlier today when she was called into the Guidance office. The Guidance Counselor's face was very solemn. She was petrified...she didn't know what she had done.

He said, "I'm sorry to have to tell you this,....... but you have been chosen as the Exchange Club's December Student of the Month!!" Whew....was she relieved!

What an honor for her! We are both so proud of her! There are 503 students in the Senior Class of 2007...to be one of a select few is such an accomplishment.

I believe she will be invited to a dinner honoring her in December. In addition to a female student, they also choose a male student to be honored. She said parents are welcome, but not obligated to attend. You better believe we'll be there!!

I had that same privilege when I was a senior in high school....and that was only a few years ago...LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!