Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Am Pathetic

This morning was the annual football clash between Northampton and Catasauqua. It was actually the first Turkey Day game Alyssa ever attended. It was also her last. The game was broadcast on WAEB-AM. As I listened to the game on the radio, every time I heard the announcers mention this was the seniors last game ever, I had to hold back the tears. As I write this now, I'm tearing up....how pathetic is that?!?!? It's not like she's been doing this every year...it was only the first time she played with the band for a Turkey Day game! I keep thinking that all of these "last" things she is doing and how it is the "last" time she is doing it. The kids just laugh at me!

Oh, and ps....Northampton 35, Catasauqua 14...WAHOO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah...you're not pathetic, I still remember a little girl in an Alladin costume...remember that?