Saturday, July 22, 2006

Long Beach Island 2006


I said last year that I wouldn't stay in a place that wasn't air conditioned...and I apparently didn't mean it, cuz we stayed in the same place this year as last year. Yes, there was a token air conditioner there, but it was basically ineffective, especially Monday and Tuesday. Fortunately, the heat wave broke Tuesday night and the rest of the week was cooler. Tempers were flaring a bit with the high temperatures...but things improved as the week wore on.

Enjoy the pics!

Tropical Storm Beryl kept the beaches closed on Thursday

Adam having a few hair issues...LOL!!

Alyssa eating a fried pickle at The Frosted Mug

I'm not sure what he was thinking here!!

Alyssa catching some rays while reading and listening to her MP3 player

1 comment:

Jamie said...

every time i see that picture of adam and his hair, he reminds me of those hawaian men that do the dances with the torches...