Sunday, July 16, 2006

Awesome!


Just to give you a better idea of what is going on in San Antonio this morning, I found this article on a web site. As the article explains, the numbers got to be so big they had to divide it into two different weeks. This article is from the last day of the first week, but I would expect today's closing ceremonies to be very similar. The main difference is that there were a mere 15,000 at the first week; Alyssa is there with 24,999 others!! I have heard other youth from our church say this was a life-changing experience; I can only hope that Alyssa has that same feeling!

Please take a minute and read the article...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you and Kurt should be very proud with how you've raised Alyssa. I know you are ,but I'm saying it anyway! She has her head on straight (and not in the clouds) like some teens I've worked with. She has a wonderful sense of morals. I'm sure she will come home with an even stronger faith and renewed spirit!