Sunday, May 25, 2014

Busy Weekend!

Saturday was wedding day for friends from church!

Alyssa, Jesse and Sam waiting for the ceremony to begin:


Scott and Alix, the beautiful bride and groom:


Woohoo!


Sandy, Sam, Alyssa and Jesse at the cocktail hour at the Hotel Bethlehem:


My buddy David.  Double fisted drinker.  LOL.  


Awwww.....


Linda and Dave.  Linda is our organist at church :-)


Self explanatory:


Uh.  Yeah.  Sam was just a *bit* inebriated:


Not sure.  I think they might have been too :-)


Can't really remember what was going on here ;-)


I was just trying to be artistic.  I think I succeeded ;-)


Me and my *definitely* inebriated buddy, David:


David and Rose:


The bride is Jewish, couldn't have a reception without a Jewish wedding dance :-)


A gorgeous venue for a wedding reception, The Hotel Bethlehem


Yesterday was Mom's 80th birthday, since we had the wedding to go to, we took her to lunch today at That's Amore, one of our favorite Italian restaurants.  That's a bottle of Sangria from the winery I visited on Tuesday while I was in Lancaster:


And, then, today Alyssa decided to give up 10 inches of her locks to donate to Locks of Love :-) She didn't go in with definite plans to get it cut; she wanted to be sure that she still had some length left to work with once it was cut off.  She didn't want her hair to be too short.  Once they measured ten inches, she saw that what was remaining would be long enough for her liking.  So off it came!  She did this once before in January 2011 when she was in Pittsburgh for her student teaching ;-)




 I think it looks GREAT!!!!!  I love it!!!!!!



No comments: