Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Yum!

Well, this is a keeper for sure!!  I saw this slow cooker sauce in the coupon circular this weekend and found it at the grocery store (of course, I hadn't cut the coupon out...LOL!!).  They have about 4 different flavors for different meats, this was the only one that I thought we might like. I decided to add a can of mushrooms, but other than that, all I did this morning before I left for work was put the roast in the crock pot (not browned), added the mushrooms, 4 potatoes (I peeled them last night and soaked them in water) and the packet of sauce.  Tonight I made salads and peas and voila!  We really enjoyed it!  And it was SO easy!!  It had a great flavor, the mushrooms were delicious and the meat just fell apart.



Now, where'd these come from!??!


This is Samson's absolute favorite way to be held!  He loves his paws hanging down, whether he's in our arms or sitting on the sofa....or sink....or kitchen table.... ;-)

No comments: