Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where's Waldo?!!?

Alyssa and I took a road trip to visit our friend, Erika, a few weeks ago.  We picked up her mom, Felicia, and headed south.  Well.  Technically, we were going to meet this little guy, Waldo :-)    Wally, as he's affectionately known, is Erika's new little kitty.  He's quite the active little guy!  I think he was pooped by the time we were done playing/visiting with him!


Since our drive was over an hour, clearly it didn't make sense to just meet Wally and head back home, so we made a day trip out of it and got to spend some time with Erika and her mom.  Felicia suggested Chickie's & Pete's for lunch, which was a terrific idea, since we hadn't ever been there.  What a fantastic idea!  The food was great!

This is the crab pizza that Alyssa and I shared.  It was delicious:


This is the shrimp pizza that Erika and Felicia shared:


Moms & daughters:




Hmmm...not even sure what they were thinking here!  LOL!





After lunch we went to a shopping center much like the Promenade Shoppes in Center Valley.  


Here is my big purchase of the day.  Alyssa had been bugging me for eons to replace my wallet . She convinced me this would be a good replacement for the one I had been using for ages.  (Plus it matches the color of my purse much better.  She hated the fact that my purse is purple and my old wallet was red.  LOL.)



And this was Alyssa's big purchase.  The day we went to the wineries she looked everywhere for a cork holder, but just couldn't find the perfect one.  Fortunately, she didn't settle for second best.  She's an owl freak and went nuts when I spotted this owl cork holder!


All in all, a great day!  Although, we're not gonna wait for another year and a half before we do this again!

No comments: