Monday, September 03, 2012

Boys And Their Toys

The red/white one is the car that I've been referring to in my Christmas letter since the late '90's!  It's finally taking shape :)  The blue one we've had since a few years after we were married-Kurt bought it for me.  I still think it was a ploy for him to get a British convertible ;)  He recently bought that baby poop colored one!

The far left one is an Austin Healey, the middle one is a Triumph and I have no clue what the one on the right is :)  Other than orange (ish).



2 comments:

Sue said...

Michele nice cars. Does Curt drive them on nice weather days? Do you drive the one that he has boughten for you? Great job boys!

Michele said...

Only the middle one is currently on the road. He is not done restoring the red one. I have not driven the blue one since before we had kids and I have no desire to, either!