Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow!





DUH!!

As I was driving to church last Sunday and enjoying the beautiful snow laying on the branches, poles, signs, etc, I was snapping away with my camera. At the end of the road we live on, there was a just gorgeous pine tree with the snow laying on the branches like a blanket. I just had to get a picture of this beautiful snow-laden tree. Rather than take the picture through the windshield, I knew the best way was to open the sunroof and hold the camera up through it to snap the picture. Well, duh, the joke was on me! As I opened the sunroof, the snow just dumped right on in, atop me, the console, my purse...it was just everywhere! I just hope the neighbors didn't see what happened...LOL!! (And, no...I didn't get the pic of the pine tree!)


Jack Frost!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

HAHAHA HEHEHE!

love it!!

that last pic is beautiful!!!