Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Pics

At the 11 pm Christmas Eve service
(Left to right: Alyce, Holly, Alyssa, Rachel, Amanda):

Alyssa and Rachel:

Me waiting to play bells:

Alyssa took about a thousand pics of her and Erika:

Too funny:

Alyssa and Bobby:

Alyssa with Amanda:

Another one with Berka (Alyssa's nickname for Erika):

Adam's ornament he made in AP Physics (it lights up and plays music!!):

Alyssa has this titled Awkward Moose on her Facebook (means nada to me...LOL!):

And then here's a real moose (Macy Moose, that is...):

Alyssa and Erika's holiday socks:

Hard to imagine! What about the Joy of Cooking....or Sewing....:

Alyssa gave Erika a pair of TMNT gloves (for those of you out of the loop, TMNT=teenage mutant ninja turtles):

One of Alyssa's fav TV shows (it's a calendar):

Very cool poster Erika gave Adam:

Adorable candy container I found at Michael's...this is either a moose or a reindeer:

Mom and I each got Adam a handy coin collector...he opened hers first, then picks up the one we got him, he noted they were both the same size and could it be it was the same thing?!!? 'Twas....

Christmas Day pic of the girls:

Adam's gift from Alyssa...how cool is this?!?!!

Kurt opening his first gift from me....it was a wastebasket....it's the new place we will put our recycling. This will then allow us more counter space to put the next gift:

A mini single cup coffee brewer:

OMG...it's a Wii!!!
(She knew all about it...what an actress!!)

5 comments:

Sue said...

REally nice pictures, Michele. Looks like you all had a good day.

Alyssa is such a good actress, maybe she has missed her calling, LOL.

How cool is it that both mom and gram was thinking of the same thing for Adam.

How does Kurt like his single brew coffee maker? My girlfriend has one. I could never have one in my house because Chuck drinks the whole pot, LOL.

Looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas, so I also wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Michele said...

We actually haven't tried it yet. We definitely won't be getting rid of the coffee maker he has as he takes a thermos of coffee to work every day.

This will be for evenings if he wants a cup of coffee...or if we have a dessert that a cup of coffee will go good with. I even got a box of single hot chocolate cups that will work with this.

We also found out there's an adapter you can buy to use your own coffee, and then you don't have to buy these individual servings, which are more expensive, I'm sure.

Sue said...

Now, hot chocolate I can handle for the single serve, because it is only me that drinks that.

To bad you can't use it to make single cups of tea. I switched back to drinking hot tea, because coffee gives me to much acid reflux and tea doesn't.

Fiona said...

Auntie Fifi wants to know who Bobby is??

Unknown said...

Bobby is my friend who is 6 years older than me and is like a big brother...:)

Although I am now realizing the age difference between you and Uncle Chris, so that's not a good argument I guess.