Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oops...Forgot a Few

Best of both worlds...staying cool and reading at the same time:

This was the house we were in. Three floors, nine bedrooms, about that many bathrooms!
**Note the men folk under the canopy :)

A view to the right from the balcony:

This is on the floor of the main entrance:

The next three pics are a panoramic view of the main living room/dining/kitchen area of the house:



Not so many of these...thank goodness!!

Hey, I got the smiley on the ball :)

Keeps him out of trouble this way:

For the record, I did not take this picture, Erika!

Nor did I take this one!

OK, maybe I did take this one!!

You've heard of volleyball??? This is Erika volleyball!!

NASA has a facility near Chincoteague:

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, what a BIG house you stayed in. It looks like you all had fun and came back relaxed.

Jamie said...

great pics! LOL i can't believe they threw erika over the volleyball net! the house is beautiful =) love the dolphin mosaic!

sajmom said...

I'm so jealous, that looks like such a relaxing vacation!!
And I LOVE the dolphin mosaic too-dolphins are my second favorite real animal.