Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Sunday

Adam and Erika celebrated one year of being boyfriend/girlfriend today. He got her a dozen roses and two pairs of shoes (Oh, and I was just reminded...he gave her a digital picture frame, too!). I know...I found shoes quite an odd 'anniversary' gift, but he insisted that was what she wanted. When she opened them, I could tell she was more than pleased! She got him two tickets to see one of his favorite bands at a local under 21 club in Allentown. They spent the whole day together...he picked her up for church this am, they had lunch with us, then went to Lost River Caverns and he's still not home (although he better be home by 11 pm..he can't drive past then...LOL! He will be...he's really good about that!!)



Later in the day, Jamie and Josslyn came over and we went through EIGHT tubs of clothing that Adam and Alyssa wore many years ago. I had all the clothing up in the attic and decided it was time to get rid of it. Before I just took it to Good Will, I asked Jamie if she wanted to go through it. I was expecting there to be mostly girl clothing...til it was all said and done, I think she left with more stuff for Jonathan than she did Josslyn!! The stuff she didn't keep got divided into a Good Will pile and a throw away pile (some of it had stains on it I didn't even know existed...LOL!!). I was just obligated to take a couple pics of Josslyn!!



No comments: