Friday, February 06, 2009

Baby's Comin'


Today was Jamie's last day at work. We had lunch and a little shower for her. We're gonna miss her terribly while she's gone. (Translation: I'm gonna miss her terribly while she's gone...LOL!!) Dr. G. seemed truly torn up that today was her last day. He was soo funny after she left, he came in to me with his long shirt sleeves halfway down his hands and was wiggling his hands like he was having a seizure. I asked him what the heck he was doing....he said, "This is because Jamie is gone"...LOL!!

We're all anxiously awaiting baby Jocelyn or Joshua's arrival!!

Presents

One of the gifts she received

Rachel and her little guy

Having a blast with the tissue paper!!

Best buddies (We were all wearing red today for National Heart Health Day)

Little hat made from alpaca fur (hair??)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am truly blessed to work with such wonderful and giving people, especially you my friend!

I think that it's called alpaca "fiber..." John said, "why is it purple? LOL I'm telling you that this baby is going to be a boy just to spite everyone!

and Dr. G's just sad b/c when you're not there he's going to have to ask Rachel for help HEHE love ya Rachel!!

Sue said...

Yes, Jamie, I too have to agree with you. You are very blessed to have such nice people to work with. The doctors also must be very nice to their employees, for you to all to have a wonderful working environment.

You got really nice gifts I see. Hopefully, that nice hat will be worn if it is a boy, LOL.