Thursday, June 26, 2008

Delicioso!

We had a nice surprise today when Alyssa found out that she didn't have to work due to the inclement weather this morning. Now looking at the weather, I bet the water park is open at Dorney and she could have worked....it's beautiful out!! We went out and did some grocery shopping, clothes shopping and ate at a fantastic new little Mexican restaurant.

After we were seated they brought us a plate of homemade tortilla chips with delicious homemade salsa. Their menu is quite extensive, from appetizers to salads and soups to multiple entrees. We chose from the lunch selections on the back of the menu. We were both very impressed with our entrees. I would highly recommend the place to anyone.

As an added bonus, just as we were finishing, in walked Alyssa's old Spanish teacher from high school! We had a nice conversation...it was neat having the chance for Alyssa to catch up with her!

Chimichanga

Mexican Trio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know where that resturant is. The food looks excellent and I would like to try it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Alyssa and I could go sometime before my surgery.