Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beware


As I was surfing the net this evening, I came across an article regarding the fat in certain subs from Quiznos. I found it extremely difficult to believe that their veggie sub had 75 grams of fat and the tuna melt had 175 grams of fat!

I was sure that must not be accurate...I was ready to search on my trusted Truth or Fiction site...LOL! I went to their web site, and indeed, both of those subs, if ordered as large, with cheese and dressing, do really have that many grams of fat!!! That's nuts!

Go to the site and check it out....you have to click on nutrition information at the bottom of the main page, it then allows you to look at each sub....you have to click on small, medium or large and also click whether you want cheese and dressing or not.

3 comments:

ADP said...

That is nuts and ppl must be if they buy the subs after realizing how much fat is in them. Problem is: not too many ppl know. So you are helping to spread the word Michelle. Good for you!

Jamie said...

and may i just say this, no wonder why those subs taste m,m,m, tasty! lol

Jamie said...

i just looked at the allergen info...they list msg being in their dressing...so surprise there...i actually think its nice they acknowledge it instead of hiding it...