Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm Back

And I bet you didn't even know I was gone, huh?!?!?!? Our brand new modem crapped out this past Friday. I hoped for the best and half expected it to be back on Saturday morning...no such luck! I spent 54 minutes on the phone with Verizon's technical support going through everything and anything trying to get it to work, but nothing. The young woman who was helping me finally came to the conclusion that the modem was defective. They sent us a new modem which arrived today; I spent about 40 minutes on the phone with Earl from technical support at Verizon as he helped me get everything set up properly.

I don't think I realized how much time I spend on the computer until I didn't have it available to me! I get quite a bit of grief from my 'other' half for the amount of time I am on the computer, but if I compare it to the amount of time he watches TV or sleeps in front of it, I really think he would win by a landslide!

Anyway, it's good to be back!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i was wondering where you were!

ps. your hubby's "sleeping" by the tv deserves it's own post!