Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Producers

Alyssa and Adam are crazy about the movie The Producers. Both of them know the words to all the songs and can practically recite the movie verbatim. When I saw that the play was coming to the State Theater in Easton, I couldn't resist surprising them with tickets to the show. The four of us went on Sunday afternoon; the show was fabulous. The kids really enjoyed it! The play really followed the movie...sometimes there can be a huge difference in the play vs. the movie.

I meant to take this picture prior to the show, but as we were walking to the theater from the parking garage, we came across a woman who had tripped and fallen on the cobblestone sidewalk. She had a significant nosebleed and was asking to have an ambulance come. Of course, I couldn't walk away...so by the time I called 911 and the ambulance was on the way, it was almost show time. So I got this picture as we drove away after the show was over...unfortunately, they had already changed the marquee to the next show!! So, no...we didn't see Dorothy the Dinosaur...LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would prefer the Producers, but my kids would have loved Dorothy the dinosaur! Did they make a movie out of that one?