Sunday, October 22, 2006

Homecoming Dance 2006

First let me preface this by saying I did the stupidest thing....I took pictures of the three girls plus Alyssa who met here before going to the homecoming dance. I planned on posting the pictures that same night, but when i went to download them onto the computer, I accidentally hit the DELETE button. I could have cried! It was only four pictures, but they were the only ones I had! Fortunately, Alyssa had taken her camera with her, so I called her on her cell phone and asked her to be sure she took some pictures, so I could at least post some of those pictures. Silly me!

This was Alyssa's first and last Homecoming Dance; she never had any interest in attending any of the other ones. Her outfit plus accessories cost close to $200 (don't tell Kurt...LOL). I decided I could explain it away by suggesting he divide that cost by 4 (freshman,sophomore, junior, senior years...). If you look at it that way, it really only cost $50 for this year! Sounds right, doesn't it?!?!?!?

Alyssa and that smile of hers

Alyssa, Karlie and Sarah (L-R)

Alyssa and Karlie...self portrait

Friends outside

Friends inside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful! alyssa, you always take such a nice picture!

and i hope adam doesnt know how much it cost either or else you will be buying a 200 tux when he goes!! LOL