Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bifocals and Cross Stitch


OK, those of you who see me on a regular basis know that I am cross stitching non-stop. We seem to have fertile relatives, who keep having little babies!! For any of you who are familiar with cross stitch, you know that it involves making little X's with floss on these tiny little squares. For those of us who are aging, seeing those little squares can be a little difficult...LOL!! Well, let me tell you...I never thought I would ever enjoy having BIFOCALS! These things have been a God-send! It is almost a pleasure to cross stitch now that I can see what I am doing! Hopefully, the TWO baby samplers I am currently working on will go much faster now!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i never thought i'd hear you say you like your glasses!!

the pic looks great by the way ;-0

Anonymous said...

I got transition lenses last summer. They have been wonderful to read all the tiny print in teacher manuals, etc.