Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And Another One....

Here's my latest baby cross stitch. These people just don't stop having babies ;)  I'm very pleased with how this one turned out!  I had it framed very differently than any of the others I've done.  I had it padded instead of having it double matted with glass.  And this one has a green wooden frame.  I'm giving it to my friend, Rachel, who used to work at our office, and she has a very country-ish home...I think this will be perfect on the baby's wall :)  I can't wait til she sees it!

**She doesn't do much on the computer, I think she knows I have a blog, but don't think she'd have a clue how to get to it.  And she doesn't do Facebook, so I think I'm safe that she won't see this until I get to go visit her and give it to her :)


No comments: