Saturday, May 19, 2012

Congratulations Josh!!

I hope Renee, Jeff and Josh don't mind that I stole some pics off Facebook ;)  Renee has been my life long friend; we met when I was five years old and she was a mere three!!  The rest has been history.  Unfortunately they moved to Georgia many years ago, so we rarely get to see each other, but the few times that we do (often around Christmas time when they come up to visit family), it's like we've never been apart!  I was Renee's maid of honor, and she mine.  Renee and Jeff were Adam's sponsors when he was baptized and Kurt and I were Josh's when he was baptized.  Today was Josh's graduation from Landmark Christian School and in August he is off to Mississippi State University.  




Our love, best wishes and congratulations to you, Josh!!

No comments: