Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sweetness :)

Well, where to begin?? I might as well just come right out with it and tell you that Adam and Erika are no longer dating, Adam's choice. It's been tough, as I kinda' got attached to her :) Fortunately, with today's technology I've managed to keep in touch with her via text, FB, instant message and best of all, today Alyssa and I went to lunch with Erika! She's involved with the German exchange program at school and currently is hosting Franziska for three weeks. So in addition to getting to spend some time with Erika (and her mom, too), we got to meet Franziska! She is coming to the close of her three weeks here, but Erika gets to go to Germany in June for 3 weeks and stay with Franziska. How exciting!!





1 comment:

Sue said...

Michele, I'm sorry Adam chose to be single. Erika is a very lovely young woman. Maybe, Adam may change his mind, but if he doesn't, Erika can still be part of your family through friendship.