Friday, February 05, 2010

Congrats Jamie and John!

Jamie and John got married this evening in a small, but intimate wedding ceremony led by our Pastor Barry. It was simple, yet beautiful. We had a little celebration after the ceremony and after all the pictures were taken. I offered to get everything together for the refreshments after the wedding, figuring Jamie had enough to worry about without that, too.

I had a few surprises in store for them. Jamie ordered the cake the other day while we were at work; I heard her telling them to not put anything on the cake. Well, I knew that wasn't gonna fly with me!! I went to Wegman's yesterday and corrected that...LOL!! See below:

I picked up some balloons today when I picked up the cake:

I made some favors with the help of my nephew Kieran. Thanks Kieran!

Mr. & Mrs. Staniec with their children, Jonathan and Josslyn


Not sure what's going on in the next two pics...I handed my camera over to my assistant, Erika (Thanks, Erika!!), so I could finish getting the refreshments ready:


Jamie and John with John's foster parents, Sue and Chuck:

Jamie with her friend Colleen. Thanks Colleen for the beautiful toast you made to Jamie and John!

I regret putting this pic on here, but it's the only one I have of Jamie and her brother, Cory. He looks possessed...I'm hoping Jamie can send me a nicer one!

Jamie and John with John's good friend Jay. Jay is Josslyn's godfather.

Pastor Barry blessing the happy couple:

Me and Jamie with Josslyn:


Cutting the cake:


Handsome Jonathan eating his rice krispie treat:

Adam and Erika:

Nani Louise with Jonathan:

Joss, who was sooo tired, but never cried once!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

=) you did a beautiful job michele making the night special for john and i with the cake and the wonderful set up! i can't believe you even had favors!! you are a wonderful friend!

please note that it is 5:30 am and i am up with a sick baby =( good luck to everyone who attended that you won't get the flu from either jonathan or josslyn!! sorry!!

p.s. the pics are great but in the one, you red eye'd my finger nail! LOL

Sue said...

Yes, Michele, you did a very nice job with everything. Jamie is sure a very lucky girl to have two good friends in you and Collen.

It was such a nice intimate wedding. I really enjoyed it and was so glad John & Jamie wanted us there. I was nervous when I was reading the scripture, I hope it didn't show.

Congrats, John & Jamie!

Fiona said...

Congratulations Jaime! The pictures are beautiful, can't believe how big the kids are getting, and soo cute and handsome!

Kieran said...

I hope you enjoyed the favors :)

Jamie said...

i hear michele had a great helper with the favors! they were perfect! thanks!