Friday, July 18, 2008

Resting Comfortably

Nani had her right hip replaced today, and did well. She was resting (and snoring) comfortably when we left this evening. This was the second replacement for this hip. The first one was done in 1994. The other hip was done about 18 months ago. She's had one done now at each of the three LVH hospitals. I'm sure she would appreciate your prayers while she recovers. (Thanks, Martha, for hanging out with me this afternoon for a couple hours..it made the time go by much faster. Love ya!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Nani that I am praying for her and want her to have a speedy recovery. Funny, I walked by her apartment earlier today and was thinking about her too. Today was Nazareth day so we were out & about. let's hope Nani gets great hospital care (she will I am sure) or there will be trouble! :) Michele can you e-mail her mailing address-I'd like the boys (& myself) to make her a card.

Lauren said...

Tell her we love her!! Speedy recovery!!