Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This One's For You, My Friend....

OK, I've taken enough flack from a certain someone (and you know who you are....LOL) for not putting anything new on my blog , so here you go!! Just a few random thoughts...



* Alyssa can take her driver's test anytime after next Tuesday, the 28th of February. I have mixed feelings about that. It will be wonderful not having to get her back and forth to Nazareth four times a week and not having to find her a ride home from school on days she has after school activities.....BUT....you think you worry about your kids before they can drive?!?!? I can't imagine what a mess I will be when I know she is on the road all by herself! I keep stressing to her how important it is to be aware of everything around her...that you can't just worry about yourself, but you have to worry about everyone else, too. I hope and pray that God will watch over her and keep her safe on the road as she begins her driving career.


* Kidney biopsies....OK, so it's not on the top of your list....well, technically, it's not on the top of mine either!! I spent the evening with about twelve nephrologists, two PA's, one CRNP, ten medical residents and two drug reps looking at slides of kidney biopsies. I have pretty much decided that I'll never understand what the heck I'm looking at. I had the newest doc in our group tell me that half the time he doesn't know what he's looking at either! I have a feeling he was telling me that to make me feel better...LOL!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

keep in mind that you have raised a VERY responsible young lady and i'm sure i say this now, but you can be sure she will be safe and sound!

p.s. what will you do now with all your free time??? break out the cross stitch LOL

Jamie said...

oh, and i'm glad you're back to blogging!