Monday, September 05, 2005

It's Labor Day 2005

Greetings! This is my first attempt at a blog. Thanks Jamie for sending me yours! It gave me the impetus to try my own. We spent the day doing various things: book shopping for Alyssa's self-help book report for Peer Helper II, ACMoore shopping for posterboard for Adam's project for science, car shopping for Alyssa's driving needs and dinner with Nani. In between we had the opportunity to catch up on the Katrina disaster. You can't miss it...it's everywhere on the news. I hope we all have the chance to somehow contribute one way or another...either monetarily or in-kind donations. Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

hmmm...lots of running around! i guess that's in my future, too! :-) happy car hunting alyssa...that's lots of fun :-)