Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cat In The Bag!

I bought a cat in the bag a few weeks ago with the intent of Samson going to visit his 'sisser' Alyssa.  I decided it might be better to do a short trip before we attempted a 1.5 hour one down to Horsham.  I managed to forget cat treats at the grocery store yesterday, plus we will be needing cat food soon, so decided to take the opportunity to see how Sammy liked his new cat bag and take him along with us to Pet Supplies Plus.  With him weighing 22 pounds he is just too much for me to handle, so Papa got to ride along ;-)






He was very docile the entire trip, which made me happy; I was sort of afraid he'd freak out.  Kurt said he looked around while we were driving, but for the most part, just laid alongside Kurt and didn't make a move.  It's hard to know how he felt about the whole thing, but he didn't cry, he wasn't shaking, he was breathing ok, so I think he may have *enjoyed* it.  And since he was such a good boy, he got a cat nip toy at the store :-)

1 comment:

Kathy S said...

That would be the day I could do that with Lucy. Oh and she only weighs 9 pounds. Lol