Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Another Baby Cross Stitch

I can finally post a pic of this latest baby cross stitch :-) I didn't want to put it out there until it reached its final resting place...Silas' bedroom!


(The bottom of the pic looks kind of goofy, it's just my shadow in the glass!)

I've recently learned that there are a TON of cross stitch web sites.  I've joined 3-4 cross stitch groups on Facebook.  These people (some men) post their finished products; most are much more complicated than I ever make!  But the good part is I've really learned a lot from these people...i.e. cross stitch web sites, hints, how to do certain stitches, etc.  And these are people from all over the world!  In fact, I just bought an 'on-line' pattern from some woman via Etsy who lives in the UK.  Isn't it cute!?!?  It combines two of my favorite things-cats and quilts!!



No comments: