Monday, March 31, 2014

Newbies

These are yummy, but kind of pricey!  $4.99 for 8 oz.



Alyssa and I decided to try this Indian flat bread instead of personal Boboli shells.  It was actually $2 cheaper per package than the Boboli's.  It didn't taste a whole lot different than a standard pizza shell, other than we got a taste of something sweet.  We weren't sure if it was from the bread or the pizza sauce.  I personally think it came from the bread.  I've had the pizza sauce before and don't remember it being sweet.  We found the flat bread right by the deli.



And then, there's this!  Yuengling recently re-introduced their ice cream.  This was the flavor that intrigued me the most.  I had a small dish of it this evening.  It was quite tasty.  Alyssa picked up some of their chocolate marshmallow, too.  My understanding is that they have several other flavors, including root beer float, which sounds pretty delicious :-)


No comments: