Sunday, November 18, 2012

Smarty Pants!

When we saw Adam a few weeks ago on our way home from Niagara Falls, he asked me if anyone looked at my blog anymore. I told him I thought people did, but that hardly anyone comments anymore :( I thought that was the end of the story.

Tonight he asks me if I had noticed if there were more hits on my blog.  I noted that I hadn't even looked at the counter.  He proceeds to pull my blog up on his phone and shows me that I have over 200,000 hits.  He said last month, it was just over 47,000 and asked if I knew who was looking at my blog.  I immediately suspected he was up to no good ;)  Which turned out to be the very case!

Here he wrote a computer program and set it up to run the weekend he was at the DM conference and every second of the weekend it registered a 'hit' on my counter!  Smart alec!


No comments: