Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hallowe'en Is A Comin'!!

So. Alyssa and I were at Wegman's earlier today stocking up on water and flashlights, when I got this texted picture of some stranger helping to make an apple pie. It's no one I've ever seen before ;)


Oh. But then it became clear when I saw Katrina in this next picture.  This must be our son, ADAM.


He never saw it coming :)
(Alyssa and I did notice Katrina's attire and wondered if she always dresses like this to do her baking!??!)


 She then clarified they were on their way to a Hallowe'en party and this was her 'costume.'  Phew, I was a bit worried :)

Now, that horse on the other hand.....


I get the feeling that these two together never means anything good :)


And then there's us...buying color coordinated flashlights for the three of us.  Blue for Kurt, green for me....and surprise, surprise....pink for you know who....



No comments: