Monday, April 30, 2012

Handbell Songs

My WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, KIND, ADORABLE, GENEROUS, HELPFUL nephew Matt was such a sweetheart and figured out how to upload both of these bell festival songs on to YouTube for me so I could link them here on my blog :)  


He video'd them the night of the concert using his phone, then sent them to me via Dropbox.  First I couldn't figure out how to work Dropbox, then I couldn't figure out how to get them on my blog.  Alyssa suggested that I put them onto YouTube, but computer illiterate me had no clue how to upload something onto YouTube.


I told Matt last night, via email, that I was just gonna keep the videos on my desktop and have Adam help me this weekend when he gets home.  I got home from bell rehearsal tonight and, lo and behold, there's an email from Matt with links to both songs he had put on YouTube:)


I sent him email smooches from me and Adam (Adam had no clue he was even gonna be helping me...LOL!).  Matt's response was, "Oh, please have him shave first ;-)  I love the kid, but don't want a smooch with that beard!"


Thanks, Matt!!


AFRICAN NOEL


THIS IS MY FATHER'S WORLD

No comments: