Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Today Kurt celebrates his 50 something birthday :) Let me just say he's halfway through the decade! He, Alyssa and I went out last night for his birthday dinner to one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Paolo's.

Tonight, I made ribs for dinner. They were yummy :)

We always have company during our meals, one way or another, he thinks he's gonna get a little snack :)

I ended up having to give Kurt his present several days ago. He came home from work the other night and handed me a piece of paper he had printed out from Amazon's web site and asked me to order what was on the paper. It was exactly what I had gotten him for his birthday!! I thought maybe I could put him off and ignore his request, but after the second or third time of him asking me if I had ordered it, I couldn't put it off any longer. It's one of those diagnostic scanners that you plug into cars when the check engine light is on:

We were watching something on TV the other night when someone mentioned something about a 'black tie affair' and Kurt asked exactly what that meant. Til it was all said and done, he noted that he didn't have a black tie. Well, kind of as a joke, and because my gift got ruined, I decided to get him a black tie for his birthday :) and a shirt and black pants:




No comments: