Sunday, January 22, 2012

That's Amore!


I've found a new favorite restaurant!! And, no, it's not because I know the owner! The food at this place was phenomenal, delicious, awesome, fantastic, extraordinary, outstanding, sensational, marvelous.....shall I go on!??! Get the idea??? The servings were HUGE! Alyssa and I went for lunch this afternoon with Erika and her mom. We all loved it!! It's very casual, BYOB (they do offer you a complimentary glass of wine...it was a bit early for us, we got there just after 11 am, so we passed this time), the staff was very efficient, and, oh, did I mention that the food was GREAT?!?!?!?

It pays to know the chef, this mozzarella salad was compliments of him :) Wanna take a guess what was hidden underneath those slices of fresh mozzarella cheese (besides a slice of tomato)??? Would you believe there was a slice of ORANGE under there?!!? It was delightful!

This was my dish....Pasta al Forno. Yummy! I brought better than half home with me....

Compliments of the chef, mini cannoli's :)

This was posed just in case you couldn't figure that out :)

FAIL:
(on my part, clicked too late!)

Success!!


No comments: