Saturday, October 15, 2011

Homecoming 2011

Penn State played (and beat, I might add...) Purdue today. The final score was 23-18. Apparently Adam ended up in the 'S' zone today...which is basically just luck. You end up going through the right gate, at the right time, and it's just the luck of the draw. Everyone who ends up in this area gets a free t-shirt. You may remember pics from the time Alyssa and Sarah got in the zone :)

Pics from Adam come along much more sporadically than they did from Alyssa. And generally the only way they come, is for me to beg him for them :) I asked him for one today at the game, he sent me one of the game. I appreciated that, but what I was really looking for was one of him....and maybe his buddies. This is what I got! Oh, well, I can't have everything :)







No comments: