Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Penguins and kangaroos, oh my!

Our lovely place settings! Bet you can't tell it's plastic, as are the wine glasses!! Cleaning up just got a whole lot easier Fifi!! (And yes, all but the wine glasses, got thrown away!) Someone, I won't mention any names, almost dug into the trash though to take the plates home and wash them!!

Isn't it purty?!?!

Chairman and President of the Board of the Secret Seagull Society:

Playing rock, paper, scissors! And no, I have no clue why!!

Just about ready to eat!! Ham, turkey, delicious homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, ratatouille, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, cranberry salad, cranberry cups....yum!!

They made me take the picture with the wine!

Table one:

Table two:

Kieran commandeered my camera:





Again, as you can tell, they MADE me do it!

Alyssa having a conversation with Colm:

Cute salt and salt shakers. Yes, you heard me, all the shakers in that household have salt in them...LOL!

No, Adam, the corkscrew is for opening wine, not Kieran's brain!

High level puzzling:


No comments: