Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weather

I no sooner got home from work on Wednesday night, when we lost our electricity most likely from the storm. Minutes later, while we were eating our dinner (fortunately, Alyssa had been home and could make dinner, which was done by the time the power went out), Alyssa let out a gasp! Here, out of the corner of her eye, she saw this huge branch fall to the ground:


Since we had no electricity, I made the suggestion we take a ride to Wegman's to order the cake for Adam's graduation party. I took the following pics in their parking lot:




2 comments:

Sue said...

Do you go to the Wegman's on RT 512? Beautiful pictures. Was this the night of the double rainbow? I was in Nazareth on Wednesday night when there was a double rainbow after the rainstorm. It was really nice.

Michele said...

I generally go to either the one on 512 or the one on 248. This one was actually the one on Tilghman St. in Allentown, though :)