Thursday, September 24, 2009

Broken Printer

You may wonder what a broken printer has to do with the following post. Since I like y'all, I'll tell you! Our printer ran out of ink, I went to Target and got the two cartridges that were needed....one black, one colored. For whatever reason, the black did not work...it kept saying Cartridge failed; replace. Adam played with it, but to no avail. At that point, we assumed it was the cartridge that was faulty. I proceeded to return it and got another one. That one didn't work either!! This led us to believe that there must be something wrong with the printer itself. Adam's buddy Richard, who is techno-savvy, spent about an hour trying to get it to work last night, but no luck! He did finally figure out what the problem is, which will most likely require us to get a new printer .

OK, back to why this post has anything to do with a broken printer!!

Today I returned the second black cartridge to Target, and as I was casually walking towards the back of the store to see if they had any pirate hats, I came across these very cool sunglasses:

A little further down the aisle, I came across the bedding department, and found a new comforter that I really liked. We've had this one on the bed for several years now:

I was ready for a change. Here's our new one:

So, after returning the $30 cartridge, I proceeded to buy a new comforter, sheet set and two new pillows, all for the low, low price of $130.....what a bargain!! (Although, I will mention that I got Josslyn FIVE outfits for next summer for the low, low price of $10.70! NOW that was a bargain!!)

Next time Kurt will do the return...LOL!!

And here's my token sky picture:


1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOL love the glasses! and thanks for the josslyn clothes! that really was a great deal!